Band Together – ADGFeatured Products
Posted by: The Probe 29th December 2017
The Association of Dental Groups (ADG) has always regarded good business models and consistent best practice key to providing a high standard of patient care. By providing a support network to its members – dental providers and employers using a corporate or group model – the ADG aims to help keep the progress of innovation, investment and quality of service moving forward.
In addition to this, the ADG will continue to:
• Ensure delivery of quality outcomes for patients across the sector
• Support the government’s aim to improve high quality access to dental care
• Work with the NHS to promote prevention of dental health problems
• Work with the profession as a whole to improve patient care
• Ensure the developing regulations are fit for purpose and meet patient and professional needs in a sustainable, consistent and appropriate way
If you’d like to find out more about the ADG and its members, go online today.
For more information about the ADG visit www.dentalgroups.co.uk
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.