Organising your accounts when you’re incorporated

Featured Products

  Posted by: Dental Design      29th December 2017

If your practice is incorporated you’ll be required to pay corporation tax at a rate of 19%, amongst things such as business rates and employers’ national insurance. Choosing to be a limited company will also affect the way in which you can pay yourself, as you could choose to subsidise your earnings with dividends.

On top of all that, there’s payroll to contend with each month as well as bookkeeping, which can be time consuming and demanding alongside your other clinical and administrative duties.

However, that doesn’t have to be the case if you choose an experienced accountant to help you. Specialist firm accountants4dentists offers a range of services from bookkeeping and accounts preparation to tax planning, payroll services and more to ease the burden and ensure that you remain compliant.

Combined, the team has nearly 40 years’ experience and takes a hands-on approach to ensure that all clients receive a quality, professional service that is tailored specifically to their needs.

If you’re incorporated and need help with your accounting, call accountants4dentists for advice today.

For more information please call 0845 345 5060 or 0754 DENTIST. Email or visit

No Comments

No comments yet.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.