Highly recommended CPD topics for the dental teamNews
Posted by: The Probe 13th November 2019
The BDA have announced a one-day programme to help attendees renew, revise and refresh their knowledge on the GDC’s ‘highly recommended’ CPD topics.
Taking place on November 21st, speakers include Russell Banner, Consultant Clinical Oncologist; Len D’Cruz, Dento-Legal Adviser, BDA and GDP, London and Simon Harvey, Consultant in Dental and Maxillofacial Radiology and Honorary Lecturer, King’s College London.
Attendance at the event will provide 6 hours CPD.
- A modern look at CBCT
- Improving prospects for oral cancer patients
- The importance of teamwork and planning for medical emergencies
- A team approach to managing children’s missed dental appointments
- Record keeping – let’s stop worrying about this
- Complaints – learning from them and loving them!
Please see the website for full programme and speaker details bda.org/coreCPDday
BDA member: £95
Dental Care Professional: £95
For more information, visit bda.org/training or call 020 7563 4590
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.